Customs classification is a complicated area and companies work in different ways. To that effect we have not produced a one size fits all
system and we can provide a solution to suit the products you are importing, the size of your organisation and your budget. Some typical solutions are detailed below:
Even with a perfect classification tool, having to look up tariff codes, product by product, is time consuming.
Suitable for importers needing a solution to classify large numbers of products or where the level of product information may not be available in order to classify
products. Some key features include:-
- Vendors logging on to their own dashboards
- Simple to select product specific item types and information
- Upload images and documents so you can clearly identify the product being imported
- Obtain specific pricing on sets to ensure the correct amount of duty is paid
- Classify products before they are shipped, reducing import clearance delays
- Review final classification or assign automation to
- Full classification audit
- Detailed classification database available
Local User System
Ideal for importers who need an accurate classification solution with the ability to classify multiple products at the same time and that requires no specialist
personnel. Even buyers and merchandisers can classify their products with ease and also obtain MFN, GSP and other Trade Agreement rates to work out landed costs.
- Import products from PO systems, Excel spreadsheets and key products manually
- Classify multiple products at the same time
- MFN and Trade Agreement rates available
- Upload and store documents and images
- No more classification spreadsheets needed
- Classify automatically depending on quality of data available
- Classification database available for viewing by 3rd parties if required
Remove the headache of classification and outsource the whole process to us. We can use the TariffTel system to automate classification where possible to reduce the cost
of classification to you, arrange BTIs and liaise with vendors and buyers to obtain the information to arrive at an accurate classification.
We can provide the customs classification code back in to your systems or direct to your customs broker or declaration system.
Whether you are classifying internally or using a freight forwarder or other 3rd party, why not work out the cost of classification to your business and then contact us
to see if we can reduce your costs.